Win a custom made pet portrait either in watercolour or as a digital drawing by artist Melisa Tan. If the winner of the draw is outside of Singapore they will need to select a digital drawing, but if they want the watercolour they will need to pay for the extra shipping cost.
1. The Pre-Launch Giveaway (the “Contest”) is organised by MyPetGo (the “Organiser”).
2. By entering the Contest, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, including any amendments thereto (the “T&Cs”).
3. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the T&Cs from time to time, and modify, cancel or suspend the Contest at its sole discretion at any time. Notice of any such amendments, cancellations or suspensions will be posted on the Organiser’s Website and Instagram pages.
4. The Contest is open to persons who are:
5. The Contest is open for submission of entries from 21st April 2021 to 28th April 2021 (“Contest Period”).
6. To submit a valid entry for the Contest, you must:
7. Entries must be submitted during the Contest Period. Entries submitted after the stated date and time for each giveaway post will not be accepted.
8. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Instagram, and you agree to release Facebook and Instagram from any claims. Questions, comments or feedback relating to the Contest are to be addressed to the Organiser only and not to Facebook and Instagram. You also acknowledge that by opening an account with and using the services, products or features of Facebook or Instagram, you are responsible for complying with the terms and conditions of these platforms and the Organiser shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for such account and usage.
9.The winner will be picked at random via a random winner generator
10. If any winner cannot be contacted by the Organiser or does not respond to the notification by the Organiser within 3 days OR a reasonable period of time, the Organiser reserves the right to select a replacement winner or forfeit the prize, and the originally selected winner shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser.
11. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
12. The Organiser makes no warranties, representations or guarantees either expressed or implied regarding any prize, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any entry, forfeit and/or reclaim any prize at any time if the Organiser deems that there has been a breach of the T&Cs by any winner, whether discovered during or after the Contest Period.
14. The Organiser may in its sole and absolute discretion substitute, withdraw and/or cancel any prizes or make changes to the value and/or number of prizes at any time without prior notice. The Organiser is not obliged to provide reasons and shall not be liable for any payment or compensation to any person due to such changes.
15. To the fullest extent permissible under law, the Organiser shall not be liable for any loss, damage, liability, injury or costs and expenses relating to any person’s participation in the Contest, including but not limited to any changes to the prizes, disqualification of entries, any winner’s acceptance and use of his/her prize and any delay, cancellation, failure or omission on the Organiser’s part to carry out the Contest whether due to force majeure events or otherwise.
16. You agree to indemnify the Organiser and hold the Organiser harmless from and against all liabilities, losses, damages, proceedings, suits, actions, claims and demands, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) and expenses whatsoever suffered or incurred by the Organiser relating to or arising from or in connection with any use of your entry by the Organiser and/or any breach of the T&Cs by you.
18. The T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore for every purpose and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.